Thursday, August 1, 2013

Three Hopeful Thoughts

What the fuck was that?

No, seriously, what the fuck was that? Did someone just randomly decide to prank me by hacking my blog?

...I hope that was it. I really, really do. Some random fucker hacking this is better than the alternative. Because the alternative is that I wrote that myself and I really don't want to, you know, deal with that.

And I hope that whatever I saw outside my therapist's office was just some guy going to a costume party, going as, what was that weird internet meme? Whatever. Some guy dressed as whatever.

I hope that was a hacker and I hope I wasn't hallucinating.

And I hope that I'm not crazy.

See you later,
Lonny

1 comment:

  1. Maybe my organization could help you with your problem.

    I sent you an address and contact details but unfortunately, I cannot help as i'm stuck in..well..let's say a perpetual nightmare

    -Phoenix

    ReplyDelete